We are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Officer to join a small finance team on a part time basis.
You will be responsible for Payroll, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
The responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to:
- Process fortnightly payroll for 50-100 staff
- Employee Paperwork ensuring new employees are onboarded.
- Process Payroll tax, superannuation, PAYG instalments and other entitlements
- Accounts Payable
- Process Accounts Receivable invoicing
- Debtor Management
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist the Finance team with any other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have
- At least 3 years’ experience in Payroll and Accounts
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Exceptionally well organised and a problem solver
- Work well in a team but also strive to take initiative.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to [email protected] and we will be in contact should we think the same.